I really like this video.
I think collaborative art projects like this and zoomquilt are awesome because you see so many different styles and personalities reflected in a structured project. It is like handing 8 different actors a prop and seeing what they do with it. I believe art is a reflection of the soul and to get that many views is not only interesting but it makes me happy. It makes me happy to see how many people still have depth and creativity frothing from the mouth and can bypass the pressures of modern day to find ways of expression.
Everybody Needs A Way - Blasé Splee
little spurts of activity that go on in my head. Things I like, things I don't like and daily happenings.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Alicia Busa
- not all who wander are lost. but some of us are.
No comments:
Post a Comment